Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Raya's style #1 : Family outfit

assalamualaikum....

first of all wanna say  :
Minal Aidzin walfaidzin 
HAPPY EID MUBARAK 1432 H

How's your eid?? happy just like me?? yeeah, alhamdulilah this year I can celebrated w/ hubby & kid as usual. This year we went 'mudik' to my parents in law's home @Semarang. And this year we had a looooonggg looonggg holiday eid there, almost 3 weeks. Isn't great?? yes surely, everyone is jealous of me.......... #winkk

And this is what I wore during Raya..........
On 1st day Raya, we wore matching outfit when eid shalat together at mosque.

Inner ninja : kami idea
cotton pashmina : zarramoslem
family outfit : self tailored by LAsyarifa
Location : Grand Mosque Central Java

Not allowed to copy & paste photos without my permission
Copyright of InaLucya.Blog


No comments:

Post a Comment

Nice to read your comments

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...